Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Armarsist 2011 - 097



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have had an interest in Photography for many years, and recently decided to pursue my dream of becoming a Freelance Photographer. I attended the School of Visual Arts at (M I T) in Auckland. During that year I gained my Certificate in Photography (Level 4). This course, although intense was very interesting, with the 2 main modules being Photography and Computer Aided Design. The highlight for me this year, was that I was excepted as a published Photographer through Photography Laureates in Canada. And recieved the Manuscript which I have had my image published in. I have some of my work on www.yaketti.com I have also been published in the Local and Regional News Papers. My other intersts are Fly Fishing, Golf, Out-Door / Indoor Bowls, and Karate. I am also a member of the Waipawa Lions Club, and enjoy taking part in the many projects that they have undertaken. In my spare time, I love to relax with a good coffee, in good company, at one of the many cafe's through-out this region. Please feel free to email me by clicking (View Profile). Thank you for looking.

Search This Blog